• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Clean 1964 Dodge Polara title. 2 or 4 door is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogpowr

Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score
will pay cash for a clean/clear 64 dodge Polara title. 2 door or 4 door is fine. wiling to pay a reasonable price. PM me. = Rob

Will pay CASH!. Looking for a clean 64 dodge polara title. 2 door sedan preferred. however any 2 door or 4 door title will work. Rob

Wanted: Clean 1964 Dodge Polara 330/440 title. 2 or 4 door is fine.

Will pay cash for a clean title. prefer 2 door sedan, but will take hard top or 4 door. VIN tag would be worth an added bonus!

Good luck getting a title from any of us because you are asking us to break the law. If you are going to use the title to register a car without a title how do you plan on dealing with the fact that the VIN on the car will not match the VIN on the title. Just apply for a lost title for your car or get a salvage title. Believe me I am being nice. If the other guys see this thread and see what you are apparently trying to do they will not be so nice.

OK I see, you are planning on outright breaking the law because you don't even have a VIN tag. NO one here is going to help you, we like our freedom and definitely don't want to lose it for committing title/VIN fraud.

just converting a 40 year old drag car into something street legal. Thanks for the advice, sorry if I ruffled any feathers. Regards.

just converting a 40 year old drag car into something street legal. Thanks for the advice, sorry if I ruffled any feathers. Regards.

If your drag car is missing the original vin tag then you need to have your State DOV inspect the car and issue and new vin number and tag that they will mount to the car.
This is the legal way.

The other legal way is through Datatags.com. If you can prove to your local law inforcement that it is a legit car, not stolen, and jump through Datatags hoops then they will make a reproduction vin tag. Then you go through the proper channels to get a legal title re-issued.
These are your only two, legal under federal law, options.

Thanks guys. good advice. I'm probably a year away from it being street worthy. But that helps alot! I will likely just go the state inspection route.

I apologize for coming off like a PIA but the way you iniatially stated your request it seemed like you were trying to pull something shady. I am glad Moparmarks was able to give you some useful solutions to your problem.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back