• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WANTED: LOOKING FOR B7 BLUE INTERIOR PARTS FOR 1969 CHARGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

re-animate

Local time
2:16 AM
Reaction score
Hi guys; Just picked up a '69 Charger project. B7 blue with B7 blue interior. Bucket seats and console were missing. I only have the upper rear seat. I do have a set of 1969 Charger tan buckets and back seat cores to redo(and I know it's a shot in the dark)but I thought i'd check and see if anyone has some decent original B7 ones and a B7 4 speed console (whole or parts) or automatic console to possibly convert. My door panels,upper panels,dash pad are present,but pretty beat up. Also looking for a nice set of blue bucket seat belts. I have a pretty nice complete set of light tan/beige seat belts set to trade if anyone has a set in blue.

Someone hacked up the the back of the 4 speed hump for an aftermarket shifter,so i'm looking for an oem hump either whole or the rear section present to patch in. Not interested in a reproduction at this time. Also looking for a console 4 speed shifter handle and manual trans crossmember. Also putting the feelers out here for a clean Dana 60 rear axle and a nice 68-69 hood. I'm sure i'll need lots more parts,but I thought i'd start with the interior.

I also have a complete set of tan or beige seat belt set to trade if anyone has a set in blue. I'm located in Milwaukee,Wisconsin. Thanks for your consideration,Dave

Last edited:
Herbs B7 paint. Get any color you can.

I think I might have the shifter handle you need. OEM 69 4 speed hurst console shifter from a 69 sport satellite. I'm going to no console. Has the hurst "t" handle on it too. Should have it ready to sell in a few weeks. Just getting into the tear down. pix when you're ready if interested. $90 plus the ride.

I think I might have the shifter handle you need. OEM 69 4 speed hurst console shifter from a 69 sport satellite. I'm going to no console. Has the hurst "t" handle on it too. Should have it ready to sell in a few weeks. Just getting into the tear down. pix when you're ready if interested. $90 plus the ride.
Yes.Thank you.Let me know on that shifter.

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back