• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Wanted- Mopar B/E driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

68-4JRB

Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score
Wanted

68-70 Charger, any engine/trans
71 Charger Bee or R/T
68-71 Dodge or Plymouth B body 383 or 440.
70-74 E body

Needs to run and drive or will run and drive with a few weekends of tinkering. Not deterred by needing work but I do not have time for full blown resto projects.

Price per condition, budget 40k.
Willing to day trip from southern Colorado.

Reply or message me. Thanks!

Wanted

68-70 Charger, any engine/trans
71 Charger Bee or R/T
68-71 Dodge or Plymouth B body 383 or 440.
70-74 E body

Needs to run and drive or will run and drive with a few weekends of tinkering. Not deterred by needing work but I do not have time for full blown resto projects.

Price per condition, budget 40k.
Willing to day trip from southern Colorado.

Reply or message me. Thanks!
Any interest, Numbers match, 4 speed, Asking 35K

IMG_0010 (1).JPG

Selling a 70 road runner. Runs but doesn't drive. Way to much to list. 15k is the price. Car is in SC but we can work something out to meet half way. I have more pics for you if your interested. Car is super solid. pics of the build can be found in the photo garage section on here, under roadkill road runner. Feel free to pm me.

DSCF1619.JPG

Former stock eliminator drag car, NOT beat-up or cut-up and very nice, fresh 440 4 spd 3.73 powr-lok, all new handling suspension, new wheels, tires, chassis components, excellent...$25K firm. Located near Savannah, Tenn.

20200505_140731.jpg

Last edited:
Former stock eliminator drag car, NOT beat-up or cut-up and very nice, fresh 440 4 spd 3.73 powr-lok, all new handling suspension, new wheels, tires, chassis components, excellent...$25K firm. Located near Savannah, Tenn.

View attachment 1412337

Sweet 71- I'm trying to warm up to the retro paint. Is the door work a decal or paint work?

Selling a 70 road runner. Runs but doesn't drive. Way to much to list. 15k is the price. Car is in SC but we can work something out to meet half way. I have more pics for you if your interested. Car is super solid. pics of the build can be found in the photo garage section on here, under roadkill road runner. Feel free to pm me.

View attachment 1412330
Cuddy, sweet project. Sadly I don't have time to commit to it.

Paint is lacquer in very nice condition, no spider webbing/cracking, looks better up close than the pictures. This car never spent a night outside unless it was at the dragstrip racing. Not beat-up or wrinkled. All the lettering was done in 1988 by 'Hutch' of Northern Calif, a very well known pistripe artist/lettering and graphics guy. He's probably done somewhere in excess of 500 race cars in Calif alone, and he's still doing it and now in his 80s! The car was painted and lettered in 1988, still looks like it was done yesterday. It does have a couple of small 'battle scars' but are pretty incidental and small. Look under the 'W' and you'll see his trademark signature. BTW, the paint isn't 'retro' that's the way we did them back then and it's all original...

trailered whale.jpg

20200505_140748.jpg

20180511_114448.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back