• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WANTED NOS only upper door mldg 1966 Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtx6970

Local time
11:45 PM
Reaction score
WANTED

About the only piece of trim I would like to find/upgrade on my car

Passenger side door upper belt line moulding for a 1966 Plymouth Satellite. NOS with no flaws only please.

WANTED

About the only piece of trim I would like to find/upgrade on my car

Passenger side door upper belt line moulding for a 1966 Plymouth Satellite. NOS with no flaws only please.

Sadly trying to look and find a "NOS" piece isn't most likely going to happen. Expectations are quite possibly overblown. I am saying this because, those belt line pieces have basically dried up in availability. Now I do have, I think, 2 pieces that are old but in good shape that I will search out today if you would like. But they are not NOS but good used pieces. They can be re-polished and cleaned up and will look OK. But if you are expecting to find NOS, my Friend, it ain't gonna happen. I will get back to you later today with some pics of mine after I get them out of storage. If you decline then that's OK by me as I wish you good luck in your search...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Thanks .
But the other 5 mldgs are nos.
The single pass door mldg is nice.....just not as nice as the others

And if i dont look....I'll never find one.
So here we are .

I’m still looking for various pieces - left rear quarter and right door primarily - to refinish myself. If you come across any you can’t use, please let me know. Bob has a left door piece he’s sending me but the Nationals apparently cleaned out his other pieces.

I’m still looking for various pieces - left rear quarter and right door primarily - to refinish myself. If you come across any you can’t use, please let me know. Bob has a left door piece he’s sending me but the Nationals apparently cleaned out his other pieces.
Got your email and I will have those pics up later today...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back