• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Wanted one 915 head LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbodybobd

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score
Looking for one head .bought a 440 marine parts engine pulled the cover 915 head cool pulled the other 906 wtf must have ran great chevy engine builders for sure. had one more 440 cast crank six pack rods wow. thanks guys

I may have a single. What size exhaust valve do you need? And what do you value one??

Dug them out. I actually have two singles, not a pair, but they could easily be matched up. They are both supposedly uncut and never ported, and that is the way they look. I think one is a 1.60" exh valve and the other is a 1.74". One is bare, and it looks like my machinist has cleaned it up, and then it sat and got surface rusty. Everything I have is always stored inside, but not always conditioned space. We actually had four, and rebuilt to make one good pair, but never found anything wrong with the other two as I recall. Dug out my paperwork too, and I would need $200 for either one, plus shipping. If that price does'nt scare you off, I'll measure the valves to be sure, and throw some pix up so you can see what shape they are in. If you want I'll look for the date codes, and see if you can make a closer match to what you have. Thx, Lefty71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back