• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted Power Steering Cooler and Air Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wing It

Local time
10:08 AM
Reaction score
Hi All!
I am looking for the following parts:
Dual snorkel air cleaner for a 1970 440 4 BBL car
Power Steering Cooler for a 1970 440
1970-71 Fury or 1970 Superbird front turn signal assemblies
Rear Window Trim for a Superbird

Thanks!

Bob

Have the air cleaner. $400 ,,, open to offers.

70 breather 001.JPG 70 breather 002.JPG 70 breather 003.JPG

I have the power steering cooler--$150 shipped to you

Bob--I'll pull it off the shelf and get pictures for you over the weekend--We're having stormy weather but I'll get it done--PM me with your email address as I never am able to post pictures on this sight--Don

Bob--I'll pull it off the shelf and get pictures for you over the weekend--We're having stormy weather but I'll get it done--PM me with your email address as I never am able to post pictures on this sight--Don

Don,

I sent you a message with my email and phone number so you can send me some photos. Please let me know if you did not receive it.

Thanks!

Bob

Don, did you get my previous message with my email address?

yes I did--having a hard time finding this cooler--still looking for where I put it--# garages full of stuff and a 45 foot trailer --I am looking brother--Don

Bob I have looked for this cooler but have not been able to locate it. I will continue to search for it but Im loosing hope --could you send a picture of it to me? I found two cooling units but dont think they are the correct unit that I have seen in the past that were on cars I parted out.Thanks for being patient in this matter--Don

Bob I have looked for this cooler but have not been able to locate it. I will continue to search for it but Im loosing hope --could you send a picture of it to me? I found two cooling units but dont think they are the correct unit that I have seen in the past that were on cars I parted out.Thanks for being patient in this matter--Don

Hi Don,

Sorry for the late reply. I have not been able to check back here for a little while. Here are two pics of my old cooler. It has holes in the tube.

Let me know if you have one. I need one and any help is much appreciated!

Bob

PS cooler 3.jpg PS cooler 4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back