• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted rgt front wheel well trim 75 Fury.

74Monaco CHP

Local time
7:58 AM
Reaction score
I'm in the process of gathering a couple of itmes for a new purchase. I need a right front wheel trim. I'm not sure but I believe 75-79 B-body's use the same. Thanks.

Good luck! I searched for a good set of wheelwell trim for a couple of years and found it was really getting pricey (one e-bay selller wanted $600 for a complete but used set). I did get lucky in the end and find acomplete NOS (still in the Mopar wrappers) set from a local guy on Craigs list for $150.

#3811110 Mopar number RF wheel opening molding 2 DR HT 1975-78

I have some wheel trim left over from my restoration. Not sure what all I have. Will check and send you a pm.

I have some wheel trim left over from my restoration. Not sure what all I have. Will check and send you a pm.

Thanks you should have written back I was able to locate a good one that matches . Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back