• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE Wanted to Buy 68-70 AC lower dash pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtn

Local time
1:40 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'am looking to purchase a driver quality lower dash pad,bezel, and air outlet for factory AC equipped 68-70 b body cars. Black preferred, but not absolute. If you need a black non AC lower pad to trade,let me know. If you have all or any of these parts, let me know.
Tom

Are you talking about the pad or the vent register itself?

I'm guessing your looking for a non-rally dash part?

70 is different its Hard plastic. 68-69 soft. What year are you looking for?

THIS is the 1970 Charger center section for A/C cars:
Dash 2.jpg

68/69 vinyl.......70 is plastic..,,....then you have rally dash vs. non rally.... have to narrow this one right down

I'am looking to purchase a driver quality lower dash pad,bezel, and air outlet for factory AC equipped 68-70 b body cars. Black preferred, but not absolute. If you need a black non AC lower pad to trade,let me know. If you have all or any of these parts, let me know.
Tom
I just checked and I have a lower that has a small tear, but overall is in fairly decent condition. I also have a bezel and "MAY" have the vents. I have 45 years worth of Mopar parts, so let me know what else you may need. I have a photo of the dash pad if you want to PM me.

Are you talking about the pad or the vent register itself?
Everything,pad, bezel, and air outlet. I can get the air outlet from Classic air new. Please tell me what you have, and condition. Thanks.

I’ve got a pretty nice black pad one small blem in it. Does your car have a/c?

Get your wallet.

Everything,pad, bezel, and air outlet. I can get the air outlet from Classic air new. Please tell me what you have, and condition. Thanks.

So your just gonna buy what he has without either one knowing what the other is talking about.... As has been previously posted Rally vs non-rally and what years all matter...

My car: non rally dash, 69 Road Runner,OEM non Air conditioned, soft pad, Installing Classic Air kit for non AC car. Hope I didn't miss anything. Thanks for all the replys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back