• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warning RE: energysuspensionparts.com

YY1

Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
On Feb 28 I placed an order with Energysuspensionparts for a kit containing UBJ, LBJ, all 4 tie rod ends and tie rod sleeves- all Moog brand parts. I did price these parts locally, and the savings was about $200 The same parts from Rockauto, were actually a bit more, by about $30.

My parts did arrive quickly, but when I opened them, I found several issues. The tie rod ends were two different styles, and further, one box was clearly marked in sharpie- “defect- left thread”. Out of all four, I had three left thread, one of which was a mis-match, and one right thread. The tie rod sleeves were also two different styles.

I emailed the company, and explained the problem as best I could. At first they responded promptly, with a positive attitude, however, they kept asking me to explain what the problem was. I ended up explaining seven times to two different people. I still can’t understand why they couldn’t just scroll down in the email, since the ones they sent me had my problem descriptions embedded in them. I even sent pictures with green and red circles added to show which parts were correct and which were not.

Originally, they wanted me to send all of the tie rod ends and both sleeves back. When I suggested that at least two of the tie rod ends were correct, and that one was simply in the wrong box and not “defective”, and that they could simply send me one tie rod end, and one sleeve that matched either of the ones I already had, they seemed not to understand.

In order to simplify things, I asked for a single tie rod end that matched the other three, and for a refund on the sleeves, since I didn’t really need them.

They did offer to ship the replacement parts upon receipt of the tracking info for the returns, but they sent TWO labels I could understand one or three, but not two.

It has now been 22 days since I shipped back the incorrect parts, and I have not received any parts, or a credit, nor have I received any correspondence, with the humorous exception of an automated “please fill out our survey” request.

I have emailed them three times in the past three weeks, and not received a reply.

Be very careful dealing with this company. They advertize as a distributor of “Energy Suspension” brand products, but they are not the company of that name-

The company I am having a problem with is “Energysuspensionparts”.

This is the worst customer service experience I’ve had in a long time, and to boot, I can’t put my car back together.

On the other hand, my PST was order has turned out just fine, even though they didn’t know that a 66 Charger and a 66 Coronet use the same LCA.

Auto Transport Service
Back