• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warning

God damn right. Cant wait till November.Anyone thats a lifer politician gets the boot on my ballot.

There are more millionaires in this country than any time in our history...Middle class is shrinking at an incredible pace...Sometimes I wonder if I will remain in this country when I retire..
Petty Blue GTX

You guy's have some major :BSMeter: to deal with....I have room in my igloo if you want to jump ship..Oh and free health care to boot :) Seriously though good luck this November.

If you don't mind not owning a gun and driving on the wrong side of the road, come to Australia! With our dollar fast approaching 1:1 with the Greenback we'll probably own the US in a few years anyway, so best to get in early and ride the gravy train!

We'll be alright. Hopefully, in November we can begin to turn things around. It ain't gonna be easy, and it ain't gonna happen overnight, but it'll happen.

BTW - Janine Garafalo is a, well, I can't really say it but it starts with the letter "c".

We'll be alright. Hopefully, in November we can begin to turn things around. It ain't gonna be easy, and it ain't gonna happen overnight, but it'll happen.

BTW - Janine Garafalo is a, well, I can't really say it but it starts with the letter "c".

Ummmmm...........CAT ;)

There are more millionaires in this country than any time in our history...Middle class is shrinking at an incredible pace...Sometimes I wonder if I will remain in this country when I retire..
Petty Blue GTX

How is that not a good thing? If there are more millionaires then that means there are more middle class who were successful. That is the great thing about capitalism.

(Trust me I am Middle Class)

The problem is the social justice ideals of the current administration that reward poverty. I'm not degrading those who lost there job, what I'm saying is once people fall into the system it's very hard to get out. Why would you? The tax payers are paying. There is no motivation to work your way out.
It's just like welfare... a social program that rewards people to stay single, and have more kids.
Then there is the term "Free Health Care" There is no such thing as "Free Health Care" It needs to be called what it is... Tax Payer Funded Health Care.

I am sick of the government raising my taxes for some stupid program that doesn't work. And I am sick of the government making laws to protect the stupid. Or making new environmental laws that does nothing but run companies out of this country and raise the cost of everything you buy. That is how the government works.

If your local politician wants bigger government Vote them out, if not you will not recognize this country in 2 years.

AWESOME SONG BY THE WAY!

I've bled for this country once, and I'll bleed on the flag again to keep the stripes red.
In my humble opinion, career politicians should all be voted out of office!!!

I've bled for this country once, and I'll bleed on the flag again to keep the stripes red.
In my humble opinion, career politicians should all be voted out of office!!!

Thank you for your service and sacrific!!!

Another reason for Term Limits.

This is a very important time in politics that will change mold the next years to come. I pray that it goes the right direction.

As a good friend said years ago "if people paid attention to politics as they do sports, we would not be in the situation we are in". AMEN!

I retired in 06 and thought about leaving too but after a lot of careful thought and research, there's no place I'd rather be. I also gave a part of my life for this country and I don't plan on letting some liberal moron take it away from me...and especially my guns. People who voted for Obama are either dumb or are commie rat bastards! I'm about sick of 'career' politicians that are in there for themselves and don't give a damn about 'us'! I also agree with the comment about millionaires. There's not a damn thing wrong with that but what does bother me some is the pay disparity between the bottom and the top. And there's something wrong when my immediate supervisor makes twice what I did but knows less about the job....and got the position by sucking ***. Then the company turns around and takes away benefits for the people on the floor while giving upper management more...

I say replay the falling of the twin towers every night to remind Americans that freedom comes with a price and not only do/does military personnel pay for it, so do innocent civilians. Maybe at some point the male politicans will grow a sack and the females will go get some store bought balls!!!!

You don't even have to think about 9/11, think about ww2 and all the people lost in that. Talk about people with big berries!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back