warranty on lifetime suspension from P-S-T NEVER HAPPENS GARBAGE

Performance Suspension Technology

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrgenerallee

mrgenerallee Member

Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    I bought two full sets of brakes rebuild kits drums for my 70 dodge charger and 1969 GTX, an dalso full s uspensions poly kits and if you bought a full set you could get a 1 1/8 sway bar for 100.00.

Well, The tie rod ends are require replacement, and I never got my sway bar mounting, the control arms bumpers are garbage and when you install them the bolt spins inside them, I made so many calls an dthey state they have no record of my purchases, SO DONT TRY AND GET WARRANTY on their so called Life time warranty , They will stone wall you and make you feel like a 3rd work bum,.

I spent a good chunk of my saving and saving for the time to do th efull front end rebuilds for both cars, and than get treated like crap, STAY AWAY from P-S-T.com

Mr Purcell Modesto,Ca 95354

2. Dako

Dako Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Provide them a copy of your receipt. You do have the receipt from when you made your purchase, correct?

3. kiwigtx

kiwigtx Trendsetter Staff Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Ouch...sorry to hear that. On the bright side, their advert is just beside your post :icon_mrgreen:

• Like Like x 1
    • Photon440

Photon440 FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
      Hi Mrgenerallee, welcome to the forum.

• WileERobby

WileERobby Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      So, you make your initial post on this forum to blast a reputable supplier ? With dubious, if not difficult to understand,allegations. I highly doubt YOU have documentation of your purchase, but they don't.

• HYRDGOON

HYRDGOON Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      Like the others said provide your proof of purchase and that shouldn't be an issue

I just recently placed my first order with PST and despite some issues with cross-border shipping I can say that the customer service was second to none! At one point I had three different people in separate departments working together to find out what happened to my package at the border... and every response to any email I sent was instantaneous!

As stated above it's a heck of a first post to come here with claims against a reputable sponsor and distributor... I imagine there's more to this story

• Like Like x 1
      • Lowhound

Lowhound Well-Known Member

Local Time:
        5:26 AM
        They exchanged a set of torsion bars that I had purchased after a year & 1/2. But I had never installed them. They had records of all my previous purchases themselves. But everyone makes mistakes from time to time.

• Hemi Rebel

Hemi Rebel Well-Known Member

Local Time:
        What the? Joins december 2012. First post is march 2014 and its this. Good grief

• Like Like x 1
        • aldal

aldal FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
          PST was great to do business with in my case, I had no problems. Anybody can make a mistake, so if needed I have a folder with a receipt of every purchase I have ever made on my car.

• mrgenerallee

mrgenerallee Member

Local Time:
          Not only did I supply them with reciept, I have photos of the orginal shipping packages, and the packaging, and the sway bar on its card board plastic sealed packaging, They advertised in MOPAR COLLECTORS mag I Was an early customer, and they say that this was false,
          - - - Updated - - -

SO WHo are you ? You doubt me, ! well Mister as a local businessman and consumer, DONT you think I would do everything in my power to resolve this, I been trying for years to get them to fix there issues, I have so much documentaion and photos , SO GET off your self rightous stand and be informed, IF your going to flame someone, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

- - - Updated - - -

SO your another, Self feeding box standing expert, You don't have YOUR facts correct either . ! What differance does it make to you GOD

- - - Updated - - -

THey may be good now, But I was an early customer and they cant even find out what brakes go on B body MOPARS and given correct measurments, I been doing car drag racing for 43 yrs, and in business for 51 yrs an d still sucessful. THey didnt have computers back than cuz the were DOS based, and paper invoices, I have proof of that, so all you new consumers have it simple, an dnow the industry is growing, the age of data is secure

• ramenth

ramenth Well-Known Member

Local Time:
          Nice. The second post is going after other members.

If that's your attitude with your fellow members then maybe you should look in the mirror. You might find the actual problem lies there.

• Agree Agree x 1
          • mrgenerallee

mrgenerallee Member

Local Time:
            YEs your right, I spoke with so many TECH and reps and they dont remember what all they do,. AS I stated, not only do I have the orginal invoices and packaging I was one of their earliest customers when they advertised in MOPAR COLLECTOR,. Purchasing a Lifetime warranty demands the seller retain sales data, THis has been over 18 yrs, and so what if you paid for something and your vendor didnt solve the problem, Just becuz they spend money to place ads, doesnt make them correct with the violations of Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act

- - - Updated - - -

dear ramenth , to whom are you referring,

• NJRR

NJRR FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
            Mr Purcell- If you want the support of the members here, try posting your documentation on the forum, copies of your receipts and any pics you have. P-S-T are members here. Let everyone see what you have and let PST respond in public.

• mrgenerallee

mrgenerallee Member

Local Time:
            Possible Customs violations , you would get superior treatment

AS I imagine, since you are in Canada, there is some sort of Customs issues, thats could be why you got your issues resolved, I was one of their early newest customers, for full new brakes packages, and full suspension rebuilding, They cant resolve nor care, you see, I have the emails , text messages and voice recordings , ready for final solution

• PST

PST FBBO Vendor FBBO Sponsor

Local Time:
            Hello Mr. Purcell,

I do remember you as well as the issue that you were having because as I recall you posted this very issue to our Facebook page under the name Bill Purcell (captn bill) about a year ago. I as well as our customer service rep Mike worked with you to try to resolve the issue. But after a few correspondents back and forth you stop responding. If you would like I would be more than happy to revisit the issue. Please email me the pictures of the parts in question, copy of the invoice and shipping information and I will personally work on this with you.

Thanks
            James From
            Marketing Manager
            Performance Suspension Technology
            1-800-247-2288
            Ext 316
            jfrom@p-s-t.com

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE THey may be good now, But I was an early customer and they cant even find out what brakes go on B body MOPARS and given correct measurments, I been doing car drag racing for 43 yrs, and in business for 51 yrs an d still sucessful. THey didnt have computers back than cuz the were DOS based, and paper invoices, I have proof of that, so all you new consumers have it simple, an dnow the industry is growing, the age of data is secure[/QUOTE]

We had a computer system in place back in 1996 when you purchased our parts and you are correct in saying that it was a DOS based system as that is how we printed our invoices, in fact we had a computer system in place in 1984 even at the start of our company. As a company policy and required by law we hold a paper copy of all invoices for 10 years and in some cases even longer. In our catalog it clearly states for any warranty claims and or returns you must submit with a copy of the original invoices. It is the customers responsibility to provide proof of purchase.

Thanks
            James

- - - Updated - - -

I am sorry but we DO NOT use text messaging as a valid form of doing business. All work is done through email, PM's and Phone.

Thanks
            James

• Like Like x 2
            • mrgenerallee

mrgenerallee Member

Local Time:
            • mrgenerallee

mrgenerallee Member

Local Time:
              DEar P-S-T Senior Member James
              . Dont call me a liar , Your tech asked for phone pictures of the vechicle ball joints, control arm bumpers and sway bar and packaging, to wit I did send via text and phone messages, WHen I called back twice asking for Mike I never got any further, And YES I posted photos and the poor performance on facebook as it was true, yet you delete and blocked further information, so your firm decided this was a problem , You have my information still and I still have two B body cars up on blocks . Your employees stated I never bought full brake kits either, SURE I am upset wouldnt you be? I want my product, and safe vehicle

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
            • PST

Local Time:

I never called you a liar, all I stated is that we don't do work through text message you can send us photos through text that is fine but we don't respond back via text message. I apologize if you took it the wrong way. Secondly I personally worked with Mike on your issue and was the one who personally respond to your messages on facebook. Also on our facebook page we do have a disclaimer that allows us to remove any post that we deem inappropriate,slander, or harassment. As I said in the previous post I worked with you and you became unresponsive in your messages back and forth with us via facebook. So again I am give am giving you my utmost attention in working on your matter. Please email me your pictures and invoice. My email address is jfrom@p-s-t.com or you can call me between the hours of 7:30-4:30 est at 1-800-247-2288 at extension 316.

Thanks
              James

• aldal

aldal FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
              Post the receipts & pics.

• PST

Local Time:
              I am here to help. Please send me the info and the pictures and I will do what I can to help.

Thanks
              James

Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.
            1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
              By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.