• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Washer Bottle Support

terrywalker

Local time
3:39 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Washer Bottle Support plastic pin is available? I could glue mine in but an unbroken one would be nice. It's shown in the drawing on lower right hand side. It mounts to drivers side inner fender. A search didn't come up with anything. Maybe I'm not using the right part name in my search. Thanks.
Terry

Washer Bottle Mount Pin.jpg Washer Bottle Mount Installed.jpg Windshield Washer System Dwg.jpg

Looks like a good part for someone with a 3-D printer to reproduce.

I haven't been to a yard in a couple years but as I remember that is one piece no one ever bothers to take. IF will even come off with out breaking. But that would be my suggestion ... junk yard.
However did you try https://www.detroitmuscletechnologies.com/
Jim has just about everything else.

Thanks to all for the suggestions. I was able to reinstall the original using a plastic epoxy to hold it in. I have one in my other Charger I hope to be taking apart soon. With the fender off, I think I can get it out. Maybe send it to somebody to make some.
Terry

Auto Transport Service
Back