• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watch For Scammers

70sixpkrt

Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
I have had 2 people (probably the same person- Janus Steve and Ben Raiford) pm me about his friend selling door edge guards that I’m looking for. Both times it ended up being a scam. Would not produce pictures of the item. He ended up sending pictures that he found on the internet. Both referrals were to the same guy and the same phone number. His name is Daniel Roque and his phone number is (330) 548-6764. Be careful out there of these scammers.

Yeah, the wanted ads seems to bring them out. I have had a few of those. Notify the mods of those messages.

Almost got it looking for a 170 year old Norwegian Military rifle. I want is so much... In the end, they couldn't produce a photo.

Due to the rising amount of scams. I don't ever answer my phone. If it's important? They will leave a message. And 99% of the time they don't. The government needs to create a large anti scam department. And impose heavey fines and jail time..But thats just wishful thinking on my part. I'm just another number that can be taxed...

"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
"There's a sucker born every minute"

Never more true than in the 'internet' age...

Auto Transport Service
Back