• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Water pump and pulley

Status
Not open for further replies.

1967coronet440

Local time
5:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Switching to an electric pump so I’m selling off my brand new 440 source polished housing, hi flow pump and billet pulley. All together I paid over $250 with everything. See below for everything that’s included

Polished housing - $99.95
Polished hi flow pump - $49.95
Billet pulley - $64.95
ARP pulley bolt kit - $10.95
Pump housing bolt kit - $9.95
Spacer for pulley - $9.95
Pump to housing gasket - $6.95
Housing to block gasket -$6.95

I’d like to get $225 shipped to your door.

See pics these were never run only mocked up.

285A827B-E594-4354-B237-60FFBC78DA6F.png 5D68B3BC-7C8D-4722-96DF-BC9AF6B52471.jpeg

Switching to an electric pump so I’m selling off my brand new 440 source polished housing, hi flow pump and billet pulley. All together I paid over $250 with everything. See below for everything that’s included

Polished housing - $99.95
Polished hi flow pump - $49.95
Billet pulley - $64.95
ARP pulley bolt kit - $10.95
Pump housing bolt kit - $9.95
Spacer for pulley - $9.95
Pump to housing gasket - $6.95
Housing to block gasket -$6.95

I’d like to get $225 shipped to your door.

See pics these were never run only mocked up.

View attachment 663698 View attachment 663699

What size is the water pump pulley ??

The pulley is made to work with their crank pulley which I also have add $50 and I’ll add the crank pulley. Will also remove water pump pulley if you don’t want it.

I didn’t mention in the description the pump and housing are aluminum. Everything still available

Let me make a couple things clear, since I am being questioned in a PM about me not making a “deal” for this. First off refer to my trading score to see what kind of deals and seller I am. No BS here and very fair. If you PM me saying “I can get the pump and housing from 440 source for $150 so youre not giving a good deal” first please look at what’s included in my sale, it’s more than a pump and housing. Try duck taping that pump and housing to your block and let me know how that works out for ya! I’m including gaskets bolts etc... everything you need to bolt it up and go! If you don’t need the other stuff I may be willing to separate if you ask and the deal makes sense. If I left any info out or you have any questions either respond here so I can post the relevant info for everyone to see or send me a PM. But you, you know who you are! don’t pm me again asking to separate anything and try to make a deal now after you insinuate I’m trying to rip people off, no deal for you! That being said new deal for any other member other than “you” $200 shipped happy moparing friends and have a great week!

Bo

Does this only fit 440 motor?
Thanks

Thats ok, i STILL dont know what a B or RB block is!
Ive got 383, and i know what a 440 is! Lol

The water pump housing and pump will fit ALL big blocks 361-440 and HEMI.

The water pump housing and pump will fit ALL big blocks 361-440 and HEMI.
So your saying............there's a chance!!!
If it fits my 383, i may be back in the running.

Let me make a couple things clear, since I am being questioned in a PM about me not making a “deal” for this. First off refer to my trading score to see what kind of deals and seller I am. No BS here and very fair. If you PM me saying “I can get the pump and housing from 440 source for $150 so youre not giving a good deal” first please look at what’s included in my sale, it’s more than a pump and housing. Try duck taping that pump and housing to your block and let me know how that works out for ya! I’m including gaskets bolts etc... everything you need to bolt it up and go! If you don’t need the other stuff I may be willing to separate if you ask and the deal makes sense. If I left any info out or you have any questions either respond here so I can post the relevant info for everyone to see or send me a PM. But you, you know who you are! don’t pm me again asking to separate anything and try to make a deal now after you insinuate I’m trying to rip people off, no deal for you! That being said new deal for any other member other than “you” $200 shipped happy moparing friends and have a great week!

Bo
Bo.....your inbox is full......wanted to send you private message about this set......

Is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back