• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Water pump help

Law69GTX

Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone needed some more help if I could , purchased this speedmaster waterpump for my 440 but wasn't sure about the small port on the right side.
I know the left sides are for heater Hoses and temp sensor but can't seem to find any information about the ports online Thanks
20220502_164111.jpg

The small port on driver side is for factory temp sensor. The forward port on passenger side is plugged or used for aftermarket or F/I temp sensor.

The small port is for the factory temp sending unit

I think he’s talking about the small port on the drivers side.

Probably an extra port for sending unit, never saw one there from factory. Plug what you don’t need like mentioned already.

temp sensor from factory should be in front on pass side,maybe the moved it there instead.

Yes the little port on the driver's side also the 2 small ports on passenger side are the heater hoses right then I just plug whichever temp port I'm not using correct?

Thanks everyone for your responses You guys are a great resource of Info for us novice Mopar guys

Auto Transport Service
Back