• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Water pump housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedge69

Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a FACTORY Mopar aluminume pump housing in Great shape. It is NOT a import !
Has the Penta star under the Stat housing mount.
The only reason I am selling this is I am running a motor plate and hate to mill it down . I would do some dealing on one that is already milled for a plate if you have one ?
This is Left hand drop also.
Selling for $150. Or open to trade's ??
Thank you
Tj

Here is the housing. By the #'s it is a Mopar Performance unit. NOTE: the Pump dose Not go with it unless you want to pay for it? RRwp2.jpgRR wp 1.jpg

Last edited:
Dumb question;
When you say "left side" do you mean drivers or passenger side?
(sorry, not sure if meant sitting in the car or standing in front of it (looking at the engine))
thanks
*EDIT, never mind, just now saw your pic*

Driver's side. Your supose to always look at parts as if you was in the car. Alot of people do it the wrong way and it dose get one confused for sure .
Just posted pic's
The # is P4286899
That make it an Early Nopar Performance part .

Driver's side. Your supose to always look at parts as if you was in the car. Alot of people do it the wrong way and it dose get one confused for sure .
Just posted pic's
The # is P4286899
That make it an Early Nopar Performance part .
agreed, but unfortunately not everybody does it that way. So I've just learned to ask to be certain lol

It's all good ! Best to ask then get a Supprise when you open the box . LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back