• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Waterless Coolant

Thought about that stuff expensive doesn't absorb heat as well also, but no corrosion. Jay leno has video with guy from evans interesting watch

Interesting, yes, but lets face it, it's basically another infomercial.

I guess I will have to do more study before I make a decision as to try it or not.

I would like to add a comment re the waterless coolant saga. This is the 15th (at least) question re waterless coolant....vs conventional coolant products. It has been answered and commented on many times, from a scientific and engineering basis to the next door neighbor's brother-in-law's cousin's best buddy's Uncle Waldo, (who drives a Chevy) and probably knows nothing about thermodynamics and automotive cooling systems. Why doesn't the inquirer just review the previous dissertations and then do his own du dilligance. Or just proceed...... (just my opinion if course)
Bob Renton

They tried to make us put that crap in all the Rotax powered aircraft over a decade ago and it was just that.

Heads up with any .coolant package you use make sure you clean your sensors. Over time the sensors get a build up on them and then funny things happen. Temp gauge reads high or low also electric fan doesn't turn on when it should or might not even turn on. Best thing is to service coolant package once a year and pull out sensors and clean with some with your favorite cleaner then reinstall. Just a thought.

Auto Transport Service
Back