• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Way too much death lately...

Ryguytoodry

Local time
9:04 PM
Reaction score
Just venting I guess but two car guys I know that are in their earlier 20's got t boned by an out of control truck and died today. My engine builder/the reason my dad is into cars got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer (cancer that spreads the fastest and has the least research into it) last week, and a family friend passed away from a snowmobile accident 2 weeks ago. I don't know if its because of the weather or what, but they're all so close together.

Agreed. Two co-workers here. Young at 46 and 53.

I'm Sorry to hear it, we have to motor on, I guess.

Seems like after my wife died all I would see is one thread after the other somewhere on the 'net where someone had lost a loved one or close friend. Got to the point I didn't even want to sign on.

One of my best friends passed away two nights ago, service is tomorrow, brain cancer got him.
I was his best man at his wedding and we go back to grade school days, my best hunting buddy is gone at the age of 53.

First off sorry to hear Ryan that's a lot to be dealing with all at once. Especially the young guys taken in the car accident I know all too well what it's like to lose a friend that way and it's hard to get your head around and accept.

As for everyone else it does seem like it's been a bad year and my condolences to each and every one of you. I didn't lose anyone I was particularly close with but lost 2 co-workers recently both long before their time (52 heart attack and 46 dirt bike accident)

I lost a very close friend (more like a younger brother) several years ago and in a very unusual way his life and future were somewhat imposed on me... One thing I've learned is live your life in a way that honors those you have lost.... mourn but don't dwell as the one's you lose would certainly want you to enjoy the life you have.

Sorry to hear that, may they all Rest In Peace, sad stuff so, so sad, way to young to die...

The deadly season. Hoping the rest of the year is better for you.

Auto Transport Service
Back