• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Weiand P3690982 6bbl intake throttle cable & return spring brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
I have the intake on the way.
Manual transmission, so I don't need any kind of bracket for a kick down.
What I need are the throttle cable bracket, the throttle cable clamp (if different than the factory 6bbl clamp) and the return spring bracket. I've shown them with the yellow arrows, in the first picture.
The 2nd and 3rd pic shows the intake with "a bracket" on it, so if someone has that part, I'm interested in that too.
Any suggestions on a source for these parts is welcome.
I don't personally have any way to fab them.
Thanks.
Screenshot_20200111-203619_Gallery.jpg
index (1).jpg
20200109_105326.jpg

do you have any mopar buddies with some extra parts, that front spring bracket is a standard return spring bracket from many mopar engines, the rear throttle bracket is pretty easily made from other throttle brackets. wish you were closer I'd help you out. good luck.

Thanks.
I found a couple on Ebay and a forum member directed me to AR engineering.
@andyf 's business I believe.
I'm leaving this up just in case someone has them or can make suggestions.

gooser is running the Weiand 6bbl and has for years. His report, along with what he heard from some well recognized names in Mopar drag racing, has me pretty excited about my performance prospects.
Anyway, the throttle cable bracket is all I'm interested in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back