• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome BACK

69 Runner

ADMIN wif a corner office (Deceased - RIP)
Local time
2:46 AM
Reaction score
Hi GUYS!

After some tempers and a misunderstanding I'm back. Many thanks to those who posted on my behalf, and especially to Joey who helped straighten this whole misunderstanding out.

In the end that's all it was. I was unhappy about some things....helped along by life crashing down on my head and placing me in a very dark place. Seems it was also helped along by others having life crash down on them as well.

But thanks to cooler heads it's all been straightened out, and I'm glad to be back. It will take me a while to get caught back up, but when I do I'll be happy to laugh, scratch, and tell lies with all you again!:HappyNewYear:

Who are you?
Did I miss something?
Let's move on like the shifting sands of time.

Always go forward: Never go straight!

If I can think of anything witty I'll post more.

Cya,

Just glad that whole thing is over.

Most important everyone is OK.

WB T :)

My first post here on FBBO is for you. Glad everything got worked out for ya :)

Last edited:
Wrongdoing seems to have a way of correcting itself. Welcome back.

Tem Who...??? Tem that sold me a car with no tires...THAT Tem???
:grin:

Welcome Back Old Friend...

ACME

YES Yes yes....the car with no tires (sigh)......that would be me. Maybe some time in the future you can sell ME a car with no tires:HappyNewYear:

Thanks Ray:grin:

Auto Transport Service
Back