• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well Damn

Roger63

Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I was in need of a power brake booster a member stepped up and sold me a nice one with all the linkage. Turns out it needed to be rebuilt, no big deal. So I found a local parts store that could have it back in a week. He called last Thursday to let me know it was back so I make arrangements to pick up on Friday. Nobody opened the store Friday, Monday, Tuesday or today. Then I see a story on the news that he is missing along with his long time helper. Then the helpers mother Turns up missing also, we are praying that everything comes out OK but it doesn't look good. So I need another brake booster for a 71 satellite.
https://www.newson6.com/story/61785...er-alert-issued-for-76yearold-man-from-turley

Screenshot_20211027-172935~2.png

Dwayne Selby (left) and Jack Grimes (right) have been missing since Friday. (Courtesy: Carol Selby)

Sad tale,
I hope it works out for the best for all concerned...

too bad about the booster too

Sad tale,
I hope it works out for the best for all concerned...

too bad about the booster too
The booster is a minor inconvenience its just weird to be kinda indirectly associated with Mr. Grimes. His family had run that parts store for 71 years. I had only met him the 1 time and felt like I had known him for years, a very nice and knowledgeable man.

That is certainly the most bizarre parts story I have ever heard. I certainly hope all ends well. You may be one of the last commuicas from him? Have you reported your received call?

That is certainly the most bizarre parts story I have ever heard. I certainly hope all ends well. You may be one of the last commuicas from him? Have you reported your received call?
No he actually contacted a relative Friday a.m. to say he was leaving for Ft. Worth

Makes you wonder what else they were into, with the younger lads Mother disappearing as well..

According to the news there is now a 4th person possibly involved. He was caught on camera with the mother and is yet to be identified.

UPDATE: police have found Jacks car abandoned in Mohawk Park in tulsa. No signs of foul play and no sign of Jack and his employee.

Saw it on the news....they didn't really mention the partner

A body was discovered today around lunch. They cops aren't saying anything yet, but the body was found less than a mile from Jacks shop.

Auto Transport Service
Back