• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well here goes my 66 charger project

Mstudley265

Local time
2:19 AM
Reaction score
Just got this from the salvage yard it was someones project now it mine to build.

A7EE27EB-0092-4473-92E5-85513ECE24DC.jpeg 4886B2DE-7F5E-415B-9189-A619396001CA.jpeg CDB38F11-9148-41E7-A36E-39CBB971EEF6.jpeg

Congrats on the charger...You do have your work cut out for you on this one....

What are your plans for the restoration?

Well the floors and underside is very solid and the motor looks like it was rebuilt i pulled the valve covers and intake and it was
Spotless shiny clean metal . I am doing a compression test this week and hopefully firing it off to see what i have to work with.my goal is to have it back on the road within a year.

Well the floors and underside is very solid and the motor looks like it was rebuilt i pulled the valve covers and intake and it was
Spotless shiny clean metal . I am doing a compression test this week and hopefully firing it off to see what i have to work with.my goal is to have it back on the road within a year.

Auto Transport Service
Back