• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well it ain't Hazard County.... Buttttt

Interesting...windshield wipers still worked.
May sound bad but are air bags really making things better?
I think they are for the most part but I also know some that are getting hurt by them especially by the ones that are faulty. There's one woman I know that lost her voice due to the bag and it's taking years to get it back and from what I understand, the crash wasn't life threatening even without the bag. Another that wasn't wearing her seat belt had a minor head on while making a left turn (is any head on minor) and the impact made the car spin around and she slid out away from the bag and it messed up her face. They say the seam on the bag cut her. Other than that, there were no other injuries. My dad got broadsided in the late 50's square in the doors (no belts back then) and he saw it coming and barely had time to dive for the passenger side floor board. He had some bruises but that was it. I saw the car and it was nothing but a pile of scrap after that hit and I was surprised he didn't get hurt.

I'm thinking about the gene pool.

Also, it's interesting that at least one of the videos is from CA...why aren't I surprised?

This happened here couple off months ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back