• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well,IT was on tv again!

oldbee

Local time
1:40 PM
Reaction score
ONE of the best ever, from author Tom Clancy (rip), minority owner of the Baltimore Orioles baseball team. 'Hunt for Red October'. With (rip) Sean Connery in yet another awesome role. Now, I'm looking to watch his role in Elliot Ness movie with Kevin Costner. Speaking of which, the 'Field of Dreams' baseball game the other night had some of the highest ratings ever. (even Iowa does something right).Sorry guys.

For lots of us, IT, was in the Adams Family tv show back in the 60's.
Had to figure out your heading title.
Cousin IT, from the Adams family, still on the cable MeTV channel.

Cousin It.png

Last edited:
ONE of the best ever, from author Tom Clancy (rip), minority owner of the Baltimore Orioles baseball team. 'Hunt for Red October'. With (rip) Sean Connery in yet another awesome role. Now, I'm looking to watch his role in Elliot Ness movie with Kevin Costner. Speaking of which, the 'Field of Dreams' baseball game the other night had some of the highest ratings ever. (even Iowa does something right).Sorry guys.
"The Hunt for Red October" is one of all-time favourite movies. I have it on DVD, and watch it every year.

Buckeroo. :lol:

The Addams show was written by a gentleman named Addams. He must have liked double consonants.

I really like Sean Connery (RIP)
my favorite 007, 1st & best too

the newer stuff is full of CGI BS, they 'may be' a better story
longer films too, but they can't hold a candle to
Sean Connery's 007 Bond James Bond
even in his comeback era,
Never say Never again or You only live twice

he's the man

I really like Kevin Costner too
his movies are all pretty well done
Open Range, Dances With Wolves, Wyatt Earp (epics)
Bull Durham, Tin Cup, No way out
many many more
his new 'Yellowstone' is my favorite newer TV series
unrealistic
but I like the narratives & patriotism, strong bold characters
really good writers & even producers Kevin is a senior producer
I usually hate 'the sect' of producers from Hollyweirdos

he's the man in a sea of total Douches from Hollyweird

Can't find anything to confirm that. She did have colon cancer in her later years requiring a wheelchair.

It was something I read that was in the character description by the original author years ago. At a glance I don't see anything about that now. It does say she has a toe tag on her foot. Hence the name Morticia. Was that a mono wheel chair?

"... will they let your travel state to state?" Ramius said "Yes"..Vicily asked "no papers?" Ramius replied "NO PAPERS!" WHO WOULD'VE KNOWN THAT WOULD CHANGE WITHIN 30 YEARS!!!!
20200717_054103.jpg

1967Coronet- thanks also for feeding all of us.No disrespect intended.

Auto Transport Service
Back