• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Went cruising this afternoon

Bob Sawyer

Local time
1:16 AM
Reaction score
My wife and I went cruising this afternoon. We drove down to Currituck, NC, spent some time there and then caught the ferry back up to Knotts Island, NC. We put about 75 miles on the Charger. This is the first time it's been on a ferry.
We had great weather and enjoyed the drive.
20201024_154803.jpg
20201024_154910.jpg
20201024_155910.jpg
20201024_162507.jpg

Awesome!! Beautiful 68!! I'm sure the drive was very scenic, glad you & the wife got out to enjoy yourselves..

That's friggin awesome! See, I'd do that and I can't swim a lick! :thumbsup:

That's cool @Bob Sawyer Be honest, were you crapping your pants the whole time on the ferry? I would have been with a Charger as beautiful as yours. Thanks for the pics!!

That's cool @Bob Sawyer Be honest, were you crapping your pants the whole time on the ferry? I would have been with a Charger as beautiful as yours. Thanks for the pics!!
To be honest, I thought about not taking the Charger, and I finally said, why did I build it? Drive it and enjoy it! And that I did.

Beautiful car, appears to be a great day too...

I just drove mine around the neighborhood, a few laps
& back in the garage, I'm so ashamed :poke:

Had mine out for a cruise. Put about 75 miles on it also all day and never went anywhere. Lol. Not too many good days left for a cruise.

20150809_200311.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back