• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Went for a cruise today

HD539

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score
What a beautiful day
17312C36-CCA2-4DC3-8687-C7E272779DB1.jpeg
BB4B3619-A0A7-4E4A-9FF4-94BEF28F9E38.jpeg

85 degrees here today and still waiting for exhaust flange gaskets :BangHead:,Sweet RR :thumbsup:

yup, beautiful day for a cruise. Beautiful runner!
PTDC0008.JPG

I had to pop out for something so I thought I'd take the Plymouth - the roads here are like 20 years ago, traffic much lighter.
20200403_160807.jpg

Not sure where k falls is but I took the pictures in Richland Washington at a park.

Just down the road from where I use to live, Yakima. You know Craig Klashis(SP)?

I had mine out. I drove it to my Chiropractor appointment.
It is great the attention these old cars get.

3 more weeks before the Dr. will sign off for me to drive again. Can't wait to get the 65 out.

I've been driving mine to work every Thursday/Friday. Premium gas is dropping, but still not as low as other places in the country. I'm buying Speedway 91 for $2.40 a gallon. Traffic is very light in the morning, but somewhat heavy in the afternoon. I have noticed that neighboring companies that have a small staff working are driving their classics to work, also.

Before you comment about the 2 parking spaces; there are only 18 people working at a facility that has over 260 parking spaces.

roadrunner.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back