• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Went to look at a NOS parts stash Part-2

69 Sleeper Bee

Local time
12:44 PM
Reaction score
Funny thing is every cabinet or filing cabinet I opened had a bottle of spirits in it. She says he was a Gin & Tonic guy but he also kept The "Lord" and other liquors for his visiting friends.
When I first arrived there I felt a little awkward because she just lost her husband and here I am brought in to go through what I now know were his prized possessions. She was very gracious and sent me home with a lifetime supply of the "Lord". She kept the Liquor infused eggnog though and laughed as she walked by me :D
Yeah and my neighbor failed to mention something else he had which I think is why he wanted me to go there in the first place...
Here are a few more pictures you guys might like.
IMG_3176.JPG
IMG_3218.JPG
IMG_3201.JPG
IMG_3202.JPG
IMG_3152.JPG
IMG_3143.JPG
IMG_3147.JPG
IMG_3149.JPG
IMG_3138.JPG
IMG_3154.JPG

The GTX got a price on it?

The GTX got a price on it?
Not yet. It is going to the mans son but my neighbor says he will more than likely sell it cause he could care less about old cars. I am going to try and set up a meeting with him and see if he is interested. I think they said he lives out of state.
I will find out more. I do know the owner bought the car new and it’s been idle since 1976
There is zero rust on the car.
What does the fender tag decode say about the car ?

440, automatic 3.23 sure grip, buckets, console, 26 inch radiator, AC, for the basics. Odd that the tag doesn't show a radio, but the car seems to have one. Other than that seems like a typical GTX.

What would you guys think a fair price would be ?
Next time I go I will get more pictures for posterity's sake until I figure out what the deal is.
Edit: Stupid spell check. posterity's sake not propriety's sake

Last edited:
My buddys EX wife must of liked the lord too... we found 28 empty pints under the dishwashing tub at the small pizza place they owned and she ran.... LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back