• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Went to the Finals Pinks All Out at Maple Grove

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
8:15 AM
Reaction score
just wanted everyone know that i made it to the final 2 at Pinks All Out Maple Grove last Saturday.
i got into nthe final 4 and lost but they called us back for the finale due to a double DQ.
thats racing. Anyway had a great time being in the big show.
they said it would air in july or early august.

5987399-MapleGrove-0510-6569x.jpg

5987405-MapleGrove-0510-6714x.jpg

5987406-MapleGrove-0510-6717x.jpg

5987408-MapleGrove-0510-6740x.jpg

Congratulations...That's pretty sweet, what's that car run?

Awesome! I almost went to watch probably was great like everyother one

Congratulations...That's pretty sweet, what's that car run?

They picked the 9.7's.I had the pleasure of riding shotgun with SSR on this adventure packed 4 day weekend.Got into Reading thurs night.There was a TGIF next to the hotel and SSR took all of us to dinner and cocktails.SLiPPAPEE got wasted and SSR & JACKSON had to kinda carry him back to the hotel:rolling:

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 001.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 036.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 070.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 095.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 096.jpg

thanks, car ran 9.78 on that hot day at maple grove. its a pump gas hemi making 830 hp and 802 ft.lbs.torque.
i jetted up before the eliminations and a new spark plug change and picked up to 9.70.
we also went to Etown for sundays mopar event and it ran 9.69 at 138.87 mph.
alot of the racers got caught up with the hype, i just raced it like it was another race and didn't get too excited and i wasn't nervous at all.
65hemiatlebanonvalley42410PIC2.jpg

605B1MOTOR3581HEMIENGINE005.jpg

65hemiatlebanonvalley42410PIC3.jpg

When this show comes to a track,it becomes a klusterphuck:banghead::Groaner:They loose all common scence and seem to do some stupit chit.But,,,,,,,,,,,in the end,,,,,turned out pretty cool:grin:

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 071.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 068.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 102.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 158.jpg

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 160.jpg

Great job! Thank you for representing B-Body Nation in a proper manner.:yes: Too bad we don't have "FBBO" stickers;could've slipped one into a photo or TV shot. Please keep us informed as to the airing time.:grin:

just want to let everyone on here know that i appreciate the kind words and i feel so much more comfortable over here than moparts.
you guys are all awesome and just want to take the time to say thanks again.
ChrisBaum7IslandOctober112009.jpg

ChrisBaum3IslandOctober112009.jpg

Great job!!, awesome Hemi car. Let us know when it will air.

Its great to see you put your 65 Plymouth SuperStock looking car in the final. :yes: I look at the staging lane pics and think how much more cool it is when I see all them Chevies there. Nice going Chris. Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back