• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

weres Ironbuilt?

He was given a vacation from what I heard...

Paul is in the FBBO grave yard waiting to see if he gets resurrection status.

"I WANT IRONBUILT !! I WANT IRONBUILT !! I WANT IRONBUILT !! " I heard them chanting, by the thousands !

He hasn't posted in A-bodies in over 2 months.

But neither have I come to think about it.

Semi Drivers don’t take a Vacation in 2021
Not active. The problem is the average age is higher than many other professions. Thus many elected earlier retirement. Getting drivers is still an issue. An Ex of mine and her husband own/operate a small trucking firm. And they are struggling with keeping warm bodies in the seat.

Not active. The problem is the average age is higher than many other professions. Thus many elected earlier retirement. Getting drivers is still an issue. An Ex of mine and her husband own/operate a small trucking firm. And they are struggling with keeping warm bodies in the seat.
I decided NOT to retire this year, because the demand has shoved my freight rates through the roof. Currently doing better than the attorneys I used to compete with.

Auto Transport Service
Back