• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wha, wha, whaaaaaa ???

YY1

Local time
11:47 PM
Reaction score
4dcv.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Dodge-Coronet-500/284023149905?hash=item4221195551:g:lkEAAOSwnwpfa7Se

What a waist of a decent car I bet the starter car was super nice!
So yeah only place you truly could use that car is ca as most other States don't have the proper weather

You have perfect weather all day long no sudden rain or snow you drive that thing out if your not in ca you got a dang good chance your getting wet or other places it's 100+ degree

A more door convertible. That’s sure different.

This just keeps getting funnier !! Up here we have this thing called a w-e-a-t-h-e-r f-o-r-e-c-a-s-t so we have a pretty good idea when its going to rain or snow.

If your weather people are like mine they got no f in clue ! They say ah maybe some rain maybe sunny .
Or 10%chance of rain turns out to be raining all week! Again car is stupid and useless everywhere but ca .

At 30%ill drive my vert but I know there's a dang good chance my top must go up !

I'm not hating, it's a cool car everybody can pile in for the parade or whatever and maybe there's a top under that boot who knows, it can be a great weekend Cruiser on nice days and that's all as a sedan or 4-door sport sedan it still offered more utility a person could just drive it every day and enjoy driving a classic everyday which I've done many years in the off-season but to each his own it's definitely a head-turner, at that point you got to figure there's a lot of dough invested you wouldn't use that as a grocery getter

Lot of work to eliminate the door posts.

20% chance of rain in FL actually means- 100% chance of rain, 20% chance it will rain where you are.

I wonder if it has windows.

bet not.

Auto Transport Service
Back