• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What a 68 Sport Satellite Worth

Boz

Local time
11:41 PM
Reaction score
The body needs work someone cut the right rear tail light section off has a hole in the Pass floor board and rusty above wheel wells No Title. Was a 383 HP Car motor is gone but still has original trans. Still has the interior in it buckets and console still there. I have a tail light section off a 69 Sat and a new Right rear quarter. I have headers,exhaust and a 440 Performer intake for it and a good front clip off a 69 Sat with grille. Losing storage so need to sell just tryin to see if it is worth anything. thanks

You might be able to get a couple grand...Maybe. It's kind of hard to say without pictures to see the actual condition. You might be better off parting it out since a lot roadrunner guys can use parts off of it. If you do decide to part it out let me know I'll be measuring my K-member soon and just might need a replacement.

K was just tryin to get a ball park figure. I have other parts also like a Fiber Glass lift off hood and some stock hoods. Thanks

I could be wrong but I think the tailight sections of the '68s and '69s are different. Not to be difficult, but if they are different, they're not going to help your prospective buyer.

yup i have a 68 road runner, and my friends got a 69, the rear sections are completely different. I would say look on ebay to see what other cars similar to yours are going for, thats always a good tool, or look in the hemmings motor news. just my 2 cents

Hey Boz, If you do decide to part it out, I would like to see your lift off hood and get a price from you for this. Thanks Best wishes! DD

Auto Transport Service
Back