• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What a waste

bearman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score
Today another overpaid football player comes to find out he is not Superman. Player signs context for 10 super large and blows it on a stupid stripper. Gets arrested for aggravated assault. Team cuts him I'm sure he could care less about getting cut still going to get paid. Players should not be so stupid making that kind of money and out with guns and strippers. I wish someone would give me 10 super large contract I sure wouldn't be looking for a stripper.

who is/was it ?

Honestly stopped paying much attention to almost all major sports because of this kinda daily news coming out of their camps. Now that I have kids myself I have certainly not looked back. It seems there are very few big sports superstars for kids to idolize these days. And yes there are some exceptions, but overall big sports is a bust, IMO.

I quit watching foot ball in the 80's! Base ball, that's another story. Yeah, they have their issues from time to time but it rarely matches what foot ball players do......

I gave up on the sports thing when dumb *** took a knee in protest. Now these players make more money than should be allowed.

Isn't "football" that 3rd rate, hardly watched anymore thing ( I think they call it a sport - but not sure why ) . . . thing that is shown on TV from time to time ? ? ? /

Ban professional sports and your cost of living expenses would drop immediately and significantly and greenhouse gas emissions would be reduced significantly. Put more focus on minor sports for the purpose of fitness and more focus on education. Just imagine what a pair of Nikes would cost if they didn't pay billions in contracts. Imagine what a box of Tide would cost if they didn't pay millions in sponsorships. How many kids and parents pour their hearts and hard earned money into sports with the dream of going "pro" only to fail - with no education to fall back on.

Last edited:
He signed a 10 million dollar deal to pay football and screwed it up trying to mess around with a stripper. Had a gun and so on

Okay...I didn't know what you meant by "Context".

What’s wrong with guns and strippers? They can be equally fun, maybe not at the same time.

You can take Philon out of the Hood but you can’t take the Hood out of Philon.

You can take Philon out of the Hood but you can’t take the Hood out of Philon.

Exactly my point. Clevelanders will remember Kevin Mack (Refrigerator Perry's brother IIRC). With the Browns back in the day..... he had a dream career in the NFL. He could'nt stay out of the east side.... they found him bonked out of his mind more than once in the projects. His entourage helped him along in his endevours. Eventually the franchise moved forward without him. That's how they roll.

Just like COO of AZ cardinals got a DUI last nite,last year the GM got a DUI both in Chandler...and 3 players assault, sex crimes other numbskull moves...
More proof WE need parenting NOT friends..

Last edited:
Could care less about Football, Basketball and Baseball. Don't watch any of them. Now Hockey is a different matter......so far. Great sport and the players are always there for the fans, especially for the kids. No pre-madonas in this sport.

Could care less about Football, Basketball and Baseball. Don't watch any of them. Now Hockey is a different matter......so far. Great sport and the players are always there for the fans, especially for the kids. No pre-madonas in this sport.

Hockey has its morons but fewer players from "hoods" probably has a lot to do with it ! Also, its the only sport where, even at the very junior level, players are expected to show up to tournament games in suits. Displaying a degree of professionalism off the playing surface has its benefits.

Actually I think all the "entertainment industry, sports industry's" are sooo over paid to play and make believe when people are scraping by on minimum wage earnings. Defiantly got what's important screwed up again...

Auto Transport Service
Back