• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What am I?

mopardug

Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score
Good evening sportsfans. I'm selling some parts for a friend, and this is one of them.
I have no idea what this is, what it fits, and a fair price.

20210718_162902.jpg 20210718_162913.jpg 20210718_162944.jpg

that is the passenger side sail panel from a 67-69 fastback barracuda

Last edited:
that is the passenger side sail panel from a 67-69 fastback barracuda
Damn Beekeeper. I suspected it was a interior body mold of some sorts. I have some similar with my '70 Cuda build. But to narrow it down to that specific? The "Tell" suggests somebody has played with A-bodies?

Damn Beekeeper. I suspected it was a interior body mold of some sorts. I have some similar with my '70 Cuda build. But to narrow it down to that specific? The "Tell" suggests somebody has played with A-bodies?

I’m secretly an A body guy:lol:
I guess i’ll let the cat out of the bag
i go by cudascott over on FABO but i love B bodies too
and i spend 95% of my time here with you guys.

I’m secretly an A body guy:lol:
I guess i’ll let the cat out of the bag
i go by cudascott over on FABO but i love B bodies too
and i spend 95% of my time here with you guys.
I KNEW IT! GET HIM! Lol. Actually I'm on E-body as well as A. My current Plymouth stable. (It's my favorite question to my Chevy friends. What do my 3 Mopars have in common? And what is the major difference?

All Plymouths. But different body class. A,B and E.

Corys Mopars.jpg

But for the record? The GTX is a better build quality than the A or E. But doesn't matter. Still have to play the hand that's dealt.

I was close to buying a '65 Fury III? Just for the premise of adding a "C" body. It had a performance 383. And of course kept the Plymouth theme. It would have been my 9th Plymouth owned in my tenure. It also kept to another premise? I've never owned a small block. Lol
If I only had the room.

But for the record? The GTX is a better build quality than the A or E. But doesn't matter. Still have to play the hand that's dealt.

I was close to buying a '65 Fury III? Just for the premise of adding a "C" body. It had a performance 383. And of course kept the Plymouth theme. It would have been my 9th Plymouth owned in my tenure. It also kept to another premise? I've never owned a small block. Lol
If I only had the room.

I was guna say...are ya lookin for a project C-body to add to the collection? She runs and drives, but needs some work. And she comes with LOTS of parts :D

DSC08153.JPG
DSC08156.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back