• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What car does this emblem belong on?

68HAVOK

Local time
3:11 PM
Reaction score
20151103_084142.jpg20151103_084059.jpg

Can anyone help me identify what car this belongs to or if it is just a reproduction that never existed? I like it and want another but can not locate one, not even a picture of it. Thanks guys!

Plymouth for certain. Possibly a Sport Fury or Sport Satellite. Couldn't say what year (not 1965/1966).

I have to wonder if this is for the grill on a Satellite. Just a guess.

That's the one I bought actually but for less than posted there. They must of reposted it after that ended. But see if you can find another...I can't seem to. The Satellite grille emblem doesn't have the middle part, just the red white and blue stripes.

I would LOVE to have a Grill emblem for my '69 Sport Satellite.

Rear Seat (they call it finish plate) for 69-70 Sport Fury
00FurySeatCapture.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Best pic I could find
used-1966-plymouth-sport_fury_project-bucketseats-6046-1442429-11-400.jpg

By the part number starting with 294 its gotta be 69 or 70 sport fury.

Well, after an hour of searching I can find both shapes separately but not stuck together like that. Plymouth Sport Satellite comes closest. 67-70. I'll look some more when I get time.

It is very definitely from a Plymouth, from a sport model, and also likely from a Satellite. The year is ? I've checked them all, even checked Oldsmobile since they have a similar rocket shape. Went as far back as 54' all the way to 75'. No joy. Finding the red white blue section alone,67 Sport Satellite, and the rocket looking part alone, 67' Sport Fury. I'm guessing someone MADE that emblem from an aluminum pour maybe. It don't look like pot metal.

Not from '66-'67 satellite

This emblem was NOT from a '66 or '67 Satellite interior or exterior. Also, Sport Satellites were not available until '68.

Satellite seat emblem.jpg

This is the emblem used on '66-'67 Satellite rear seats.

scroll down, I just posted with pictures, it is a SportFury

Auto Transport Service
Back