• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What car does this go to?

idrivemopar

Local time
7:03 AM
Reaction score
Cleaning out one of my nut and bolt bins and came across this lever, guessing its a kickdown, but I have no idea what it came from. Anyone have an idea what it goes to? Its 8 inches to the bend and 3 after.
20160405_003128.jpg

That's the linkage that goes on the carb (slotted end) and the short bend goes to the bell crank towards the back of the block and is a piece of the kickdown linkage but what it goes to....I have no idea.

That's the linkage that goes on the carb (slotted end) and the short bend goes to the bell crank towards the back of the block and is a piece of the kickdown linkage but what it goes to....I have no idea.

I agree with Cranky

Was thinking, based on passed cars that were parted out at my folks house, it may be from either a 76 Valiant or a 79 Lebaron. I guess it will remain a mystery!

Auto Transport Service
Back