• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what do these parts fit ? pics

rav440

Local time
10:37 PM
Reaction score
the fender / quarter extention part # looks to be MOPAR :shruggy: ive searched for hours looking for what these parts goto with no luck .

part # on the chrome trim is 394869 LH2

part # on fender extention is 395023

HPIM5022.jpg

HPIM5023.jpg

HPIM5024.jpg

HPIM5025.jpg

and i totaly clueless on the bumper guards , they look like cheap after market :shruggy: with a goffy part# T051A

HPIM5026.jpg

HPIM5027.jpg

HPIM5028.jpg

HPIM5029.jpg

thanks for the help

RANDY :cheers:

Dunno:edgy: But the quarter extensions are either really old, or (my guess is) not Mopars. There aren't enough digits in the PN. Should be XX-XX-*** with last digit even for right, and odd for left.

The bumper guards look like they're for a Fury or some such.
Just a guess though

Geesh
I've been around mopars @ the dealership since 1978, I know for sure the extension is not mopar. as for the guards that is my guess also. I cant say i remember a bumper guard looking like that

PS!!!
try removing the rubber piece, & see if there is a part # under it!
T

Dunno:edgy: But the quarter extensions are either really old, or (my guess is) not Mopars. There aren't enough digits in the PN. Should be XX-XX-*** with last digit even for right, and odd for left.

The bumper guards look like they're for a Fury or some such.
Just a guess though

doh !! yep i missed that , i knew that part # didnt look right . well im back to the search . my guess is because of the profile it is a 67-68 GM buick , pontiac or oldsmobile drivers side fender extention . .

??????????????????

well i think i found what the fender extention goes to or narrarowed it down anyhow .

67 olds 88 or 98

Auto Transport Service
Back