• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What headers to use with EDE victor max wedge heads

1967coronet440

Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
looking for a set of headers for my ede max wedge victor heads, they have the raised exhaust ports and ede says to use tti for headers but I can't find them on their site. Anyone know which ones I need for the max wedge victors?

Thanks

TTI 440-25. Perfect fit. I run the edelbrock Victors too. Also fits right at the crossmember.
IMG_2184.JPG

IMG_2185.JPG

Yes Sir. The 77949 head. 2" pipe. 3.5" collector.
View attachment 505809
If you are using a cable shift stick, run the cable around the right side of the transmission. That way the cable stays away from the pipe, otherwise it could burn. I also run the same K frame as you so you only drop the drag link to drop the headers. And use a mini starter from Mopar

Hmm 440-25 is showing as a shorty header on TTI website, wondering if it could be the 440-200?

IMG_2170.PNG IMG_2171.PNG

Oh yeah. 440-200. It's my intake that is a 440-25. Sorry. And thank you.

Talked to Mancini and Hughes, called them first since they're both close by me. Mancini says he has a set in stock but won't be able to ship for 2-3 weeks which is weird. Hughes is getting me an ETA and getting back to me. Seeing how I've dealt with Mancini before and they've sent me the wrong parts and didn't send a packing slip with an RMA form they said I couldn't return them I'm probaly going to place the order through Hughes.

Talked to Mancini and Hughes, called them first since they're both close by me. Mancini says he has a set in stock but won't be able to ship for 2-3 weeks which is weird. Hughes is getting me an ETA and getting back to me. Seeing how I've dealt with Mancini before and they've sent me the wrong parts and didn't send a packing slip with an RMA form they said I couldn't return them I'm probaly going to place the order through Hughes.

Mine came from Hughes. I also use their rocker system. Don't forget to ask for your free T-shirt with that big order!

Mine came from Hughes. I also use their rocker system. Don't forget to ask for your free T-shirt with that big order!
Thanks, I'll definitely be asking for a shirt! How do you like their rockers? I was going to get them but ended up getting a set of t&d rockers from a member here

Thanks, I'll definitely be asking for a shirt! How do you like their rockers? I was going to get them but ended up getting a set of t&d rockers from a member here
The hughes rockers are working fine, but I'm sure you couldn't go wrong with your T&D's. Have you checked for pushrod clearance yet? Perhaps with T&D they get by? I had to relieve the port walls with these. I used 3/8" push rods from Smith Brothers.

The hughes rockers are working fine, but I'm sure you couldn't go wrong with your T&D's. Have you checked for pushrod clearance yet? Perhaps with T&D they get by? I had to relieve the port walls with these. I used 3/8" push rods from Smith Brothers.
My builder is fitting the heads right now, hasn't said anything about clearance issues yet.

IMG_0583.JPG IMG_0585.JPG

Ok. With the 600 offset Hughes rockers the pushrods interfered with the ports. I had to take meat out of there in every port. Check throughout the travel. It's because of the max wedge port. Good luck.
Ah ok see I got the .725 offset, I don't think I'll need to clearance.

Auto Transport Service
Back