• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is a 63-5 v-8 K-frame worth?

I paid $80 for a really decent one at Carlisle several years ago. Had just bought my /6 '65 a few hours earlier in the Car Corral, and stumbled across it.

In my experience prices have gone up some on these the past few years. They were going for $80-100.

I sold a really clean one for $190 last month. Buyer didn't even blink at the price. Late last year I got $130 for one not as nice and the buyer had to think about it for a bit. Early last year I saw one go for $120.

I've seen guys asking $200+ of late but don't know that they're bringing quite that much around here. Right now if I was buying I'd gladly pay $150-175 for a nice one.

I paid $50.00 for one from a member on here back in April . All needed was clean up .

Living in the Houston area sucks.....even the Mopar guys are few and far between that's willing to pay fair market prices for parts.

I traded one from my parts car even for a factory 4bbl intake and carb for my 65 Poly! Worked out good for me.

Living in the Houston area sucks.....even the Mopar guys are few and far between that's willing to pay fair market prices for parts.
I moved here ! hr North of Houston), from Missouri 1 1/2 yrs ago. YES it has been quite a shock. There are NO mopars here as related to the extreme population!!!!! I find parts but wayyyyyyyy off!!

Mine is half off:rolleyes:

5.6.17 014.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back