• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is it about theft??

joe smith

Local time
8:48 PM
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/ani...torcycle-in-a-river/vi-BB1e3yuT?ocid=msedgdhp

The link here is where I am going with this.. What is the reason that people who steal vehicles destroy them like this?? Not always but I bet 80% end up like this..

I had a company truck stolen from the apartment parking I was living in.. When found a few days later, the back part of the bed was sticking out of the water, it had been smashed and the interior had been burnt so bad there was NOTHING but metal left.... Someone had even spent the time back the bumper up multiple times smashing it into one of those concrete pipe filled barriers to put dents in the bumper all the way across it???

Death penalty for theft would be my vote... KInda like hanging rustlers in the old west..

Last edited:
This destruction is done by those who have never had to work for anything. They have no respect for anyone and think people who work are fools, therefore it's okay to demolish other people's things.
There is no rehabilitation for thieves and liars. I personally treat them like the dirt they are.

I think we should cut all of the fingers off of their right hand so they have to eat with the
same hand that they wipe their *** with!
Gee, I wonder where I heard that one from?

I think we should cut all of the fingers off of their right hand so they have to eat with the
same hand that they wipe their *** with!
Gee, I wonder where I heard that one from?
WE would still have to pay there Housing, Food, obama sail foam, electric and water bill.... There needs to be a way to "eliminate" this too......

Auto Transport Service
Back