• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this bracket for?

Nardo

Local time
5:48 AM
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you. I have this bracket and I am not sure what it is for and where on the car it should be installed. My build is a 69 Super Bee.

There is a number 183 0223 stamped on it.

Thanks in advance and for all your assistance during this build.

IMG_0130.jpg IMG_0131.jpg

console bracket to hold seat belt buckle.....just guessing???

I'm positive there is nothing like that on my my 69 Bee.

CHEVY :elmer: :lol: I would say it does not go on a 68-70 Mopar

I'll take a stab at it.......it's the rare bottle opener option....... probably attaches right next to the ash tray

If that was a Mopar part number, it would be late 50's, maybe very early 60's. Does not look familiar to me either. Any size reference??

It is 1 7/8" wide and with the angle down on a flat surface it is approx. 2 1/2" in length. Thanks for checking it out.

Sure looks like a bottle opener to me. Should fit under the dash next to the 8-track. Back in the day we used to run the windshield washer tank hose down under the dash and fill the tank with Mad-Dog or Jack D. Just put a glass under and push the squirter button and...whaalaa! Great feature at the drive-in. :popcorn::thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back