• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What mega hit movie have you never seen and why????

idrivemopar

Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score
Just curious what mega hit movie have you never seen and why? I'm not talking movie flops, but big movies like Avatar, Finding Nemo, Star Wars/Trek, Fast and Furious, Iron Man, or some other big movie.

Movie: Titanic
Why: It just doesn't appeal to me, im not a fan of boat movies or Leonardo DiCraprio, and I saw the Poseidon Adventure when I was a kid, so that was the one and only boat disaster movie for me.

What mega hit movie I've never seen in the last 20 years, all of them.

Just curious what mega hit movie have you never seen and why? I'm not talking movie flops, but big movies like Avatar, Finding Nemo, Star Wars/Trek, Fast and Furious, Iron Man, or some other big movie.

Movie: Titanic
Why: It just doesn't appeal to me, im not a fan of boat movies or Leonardo DiCraprio, and I saw the Poseidon Adventure when I was a kid, so that was the one and only boat disaster movie for me.
As soon as I saw this thread I was going to say how about movies you have seen and wish you hadn't..... TITANIC, hate that damn movie! I'd rather:nutkick: then see it again! As if the movie wasn't bad enough then you had to hear that song on every station for a year:BangHead:.

I did not see Avatar.
My family used to really like movies. As time went on, I care less and less about the big movies. I look at movie listings and see none that appeal to me nowadays. I don't like most "drug" related movies, Gay related movies or ones that feature rap music or some of the bullshit songs in all the Fast and Furious flicks. A good mystery with limited gore is interesting to me but are few and far between.

Black Panther
the newest of the super hero movies
I don't have much if any interest in that
"comics" or fake contrived hero's BS, Hollyweird made in to movies stuff at all
all CGI fake BS, makes them look good, what a joke

I did see the 1st Iron Man, don't care if I see another,
it was mildly entertaining

Star Wars movies, for the time it was OK, not my deal
I saw the org. way back when...
all the damn SW sequels/prequels, I could care less about

All the Star Trek films after the org., it was cheesy as hell
that was enough for me

Going to a theater anymore is like torture
everyone's on their damn cell phones & are talking or being rude
I haven't been to a Movie Theater in a decade now...

I can wait to see it on cable if it looks interesting enough...

Forrest Gump. Just never got around to it

I haven't seen ET.--The movie clips told me the story.

Aside from Fox News, Nascar or the Yankees, I don't watch anything. I would much rather read a book.
Current read, for the 3rd time...

41pghS-93cL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I haven't walked into a theatre in 18 years. Twenty bucks a person then, was crazy.

As far as individual movies, any of the chick flicks, but plenty of movies I wish I didn't see.

I'm a big movie guy. I heard Robert Downey Jr. talking about that crappy scary movie C.H.U.D. from the 70's and saying "Man I'm right here with you." I can't think of a movie I didn't enjoy on some level if it was free to watch. I'm too old to keep all the Stars Wars straight so my son tells me about once a year.I suppose since I'm single I haven't watched a chick flick in a really long time but i can't think of a blockbuster chick flick

I have rooms filled with movie memorabilia. Mostly Mad Max, 300, Sin City and the Alien series.

I hate the movie theater, what a rip off! I have a 65" and a Banging surround sound in my bonus room with a reclining sofa! I can pause for a potty break, or make $0.15 home made pop corn and enjoy as I want! Netflix and Red Box for about $1.50 a movie. You can't beat it! I hate the movie theater, but I do love movies. I was not even born when it came out, but my all time favorite movie is Spartacus with Kirk Douglas. What an Epic! Unfortunately I would say there are no real block busters now a days. Most new movies suck.

Can't believe the hatred for the theater on here! When I was a kid I loved going to the movies.. hell back then it was a treat for dad to rent a VHS player and a movie let alone the theater. I've got a 9 and 11 year old now and take them often and still enjoy it. We've seen all of the Harry Potters, Avengers, Lord of the rings, Hobbits, Star Wars and many more... still enjoy it.

I have never seen any of them after Titanic; and I didn't want to see Titanic.

Why:
(1) I hate filthy theaters.:mad:
(2) I hate rude people (e.g., talking).:blah::blah::blah::cursin:
(3) All of today's technology and theaters can't figure out how to control the volume. One moment the sound is too low to hear what is being spoken and the next moment the sound in an action scene is cranked up to ear bleeding levels. :mob:
(4) I hate the food and drink price gouging.:hifu::popcorn::hifu:
(5) I hate crowds and I hate crowds with adults that don't control their brats. Does anyone have order in their life?:realcrazy:
(6) I hate parking my car in the theater parking lot and having clods/rude people parking anywhere near me. :mob:
(7) I hate spending money that goes to support any aspect of Hollywood and the entertainment industry.
:mad::cursin::mob::cursin::mad::upyours:

Can't believe the hatred for the theater on here! When I was a kid I loved going to the movies..... still enjoy it.

Me too. I just don't see too many being advertised that I want to see. Watching a movie in a theater is a different experience versus watching it at home.

Auto Transport Service
Back