• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what movie?

joseph p.

Local time
5:43 PM
Reaction score
and it aint the general lee.

20160802_180557_resized.jpg

Stranger in our house. 1970 Charger with the top of the loop bumper painted to make it look like a '69.
i276744.jpg

yes..you got it .it is also known as the movie summer of love with linda blaire.

Jump to the 5:30 mark to see the car chase...where a Charger has a hard time pulling away from a Thunderbird.

Like how you can see the camera mounted to the passenger side of the car as it goes off the road (6:47).

Last edited:
And which movie was this from? I actually watched this in the theatre when it was new.
i333623.jpg

And which movie was this from? I actually watched this in the theatre when it was new.
i333623.jpg

I had to google that one Photon (so I won't reveal the answer). Think I'll have to order the DVD if it's cheap, as I haven't seen this one.

i333623.jpg

Okay, for those who give up, the movie is....Hi-Riders. I think it was 1977 that I saw it in the theaters, pretty much a B-grade biker gang style movie with cars instead of bikes. Where else will you get to see car races and carnage? Okay, lots of places. But this one has a topless Javelin and that isn't so common. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back