• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Part is This?

David Collord

Local time
1:46 PM
Reaction score
This came off a 70 coronet and is being used for a 68 coronet r/t restoration. Does anyone know what the name of the part is or where I can get one? I only have the passenger side. Additionally, what other metal goes inside the coronet besides this panel and the pieces that follow the tops of the windows on the inside? Thanks for any help.

IMG_1258[2606].jpg

back sail panel,there are 2 different ones. Hard top and coupe

back sail panel,there are 2 different ones. Hard top and coupe
Thats what I thought it was, but when I searched for it to get another one, nothing similar came up from any parts company.

Isn’t a sail panel from the trunk shelf up to the head liner, covered in headliner material?

That looks like the upper trim on the rear quarter door panel. Has the window felt and the door card slips into it.

It’s not a sail panel. That goes on the roof pillar. I don’t know what name to call it.

Run a wanted ad. I had several for 66-67 b-bodies

Last edited:
Not reproduced. Swap meets are thin this year with everything going on. Spring Carlisle is this weekend though.

My brother is a body man.

He calls them “Interior Quarter Trim Panels”....

When I bought new ones for my 68 Charger, I think they were called "Upper Door Bolster Panels". The Charger ones are upholstered though.

Auto Transport Service
Back