• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What the heck are these things ??

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:37 AM
Reaction score
I found them in my stash of parts. Over the years I have taken in collections of parts from various members of our local car club. Sometimes the parts are from cars I've never owned so the parts are not always familiar.
Do you know what these are ??

Huh.jpg

73-74 B body K members are different and I think they are repair parts when replacing the body bushings on those cars. That's my best guess and as they are 8 of them and it fits the bill for a car we had in the shop. We were able to change 2 but everything else was to rusted so we let it go without further work.

It would be a good idea to lay a tape measure alongside the parts for a size reference.

Ha!
It didn't occur to me...
The threads are 3/8"-16. V8 Intake manifolds use the same threaded bolts.
I found these in a bag grouped in with stuff I got from a 65 Valiant guy. I can only guess they fit the early Valiant models somehow.

Last edited:
Kind of reminds me of doohickeys, hard to tell if that’s what they are because I can’t tell how big they are.

Standard thread pitch would be 3/8-16, 16 threads per inch. They are Humungus!

So far this has been a helpful thread..lol

Auto Transport Service
Back