• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What time is it getting dark in your part of the world?

Hey Dreamcatcher, Lethbridge is about 2.5 hrs. south of Calgary. Or, another way to look at it, I'm an hour from the border crossing at Coutts, Montana. A few years since you were up this way?

Official sunset here was 4:13 today. Tomorrow will be 4:14, the sun is already starting to set later. (yay!) However the sun still rises later in the day, today was 7:59 and by this time next week won't rise until 8:04 am.

starts to get dark at about 4:30pm here,
light about 6:30am here, at this time of year

I love the summer months, long days
up early & out late 16 or more hrs of daylight
at the summer solstice

Winter solstice
Dec 21st we start to gain a couple min.'s or more every day

it was even better when I lived in Alaska
except for the cold in the winter, but I loved it back then
I was a winter sports & real outdoors/sportsman type guy...

& I couldn't stand it now... :D
give me the warmth of the sun & the long days anytime

At the moment it’s about 8pm and I’m sitting outside under the tree in daylight. Won’t get dark till around 9 ish. Just reading along and picking the bugs out of my whiskey. :D

Yeah, but i'll bet it's light till 10pm in the summer?
I wish that was the he case! We get to almost 9 pm with a little light left in the summertime! That is good!

In the middle of winter, I go to work when it’s dark and come home when it’s dark. That kinda sucks but it doesn’t stay that way very long. Plus my works days a pretty long at that time so that doesn’t help.

Sun officially sets at 15.57hrs tonight on the, at present, very rainy South Central coast of the UK.....but as its so cloudy and wet we will start to loose the light from about 15.00hrs

It's dark all day in Chicago :rolleyes:
The first time I went to Chicago, my wife and I was surprised that at 5:00 pm and dark already, we love Chicago, three times we've been there and looking for another, except next year I already pay for the plane tickets to Italy, for our 10th anniversary.

Btw FELIZ NAVIDAD cabron.:lol:

The first time I went to Chicago, my wife and I was surprised that at 5:00 pm and dark already, we love Chicago, three times we've been there and looking for another, except next year I already pay for the plane tickets to Italy, for our 10th anniversary.

Btw FELIZ NAVIDAD cabron.:lol:

:thumbsup:

FELIZ NAVIDAD a ti y tu familia, guey :lol:

Start losing the light by 4:30 pretty dark by 5:30. It sucks, come on spring!!! I hate winter I would rather it be 105F than 5F any day.

20191104_171310crop.jpg

About 4:30

Auto Transport Service
Back