• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whatcha watchin on TV?

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
11:49 PM
Reaction score
I'm watching Shanara Chronicles, Taken, Nikita, The Tick, Longmire, David Attenborough's Curious Creatures, Tales By Light, to name a few.

EDIT 2/27/2018
I cut the cord years ago after getting tired of paying for hundreds of channels and watching very few. I now watch shows and movies on ROKU channels, YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime. Also, the videos shared by fellow FBBO members can be entertaining, at times.

Last edited:
IMG_1221.JPG
Married At First Sight
Jaclyn:bananadance::hitit::praying:

I'm watching Shanara Chronicles, Taken, Nikita, The Tick, Longmire, David Attenborough's Curious Creatures, Tales By Light, to name a few.

I can give you the names of some really good shows and mini-series as you seem to be a highly diversified TV viewer. You may have to download them but their well worth it:
The Tunnel ( 3 seasons in all )
Endeavor (detective Morse when he was young )
Silent Witness ( 9 seasons total and totally "top drawer")
Vera (She's a detective)
Shetland ( good detective series and no guns)
Grandchester (Australian and unique)
Rake ( you do not want to miss this one even if you have to order the CD)
These are smartly done off-shore shows the like of which you won't see in North America. Beautifully filmed on locations and nothing like all the "bang, bang, shoot'em up crap coming out of Hollywood these days. Check out IMDB.com for the reviews.

I cannot believe I still pay for cable TV....... even worse, I just enabled it in the shop

IMG_20180121_151813.jpg

I wish there was a channel where I could watch women in yoga pants doing squats. 24/7

There's not much that I like on TV anymore. I like to watch Judy Scheindlin tear all the low-lifes apart on Judge Judy, I watch Gunsmoke and Andy Griffith reruns, Chef's Life, American Pickers, select documentaries, and a few others. That's about it. I haven't been to a movie in over 4 years when "Lincoln" came out. I'll probably watch "Darkest Hour" when it comes to the TV.

My Daughter has gotten me hooked on the Criminal Minds & Law & Order shows lately. Besides that Last Man Standing is my favorite sitcom show on T.V. & then there is all of the usual car shows like Grave Yard Cars, Bitchin Rides, Overhaulin, Chasing Classic cars, Street Outlaws, etc. As much as I bitch about them & what they do or don't do correctly, I still watch them.

Been watching "the big interview" with dan rather...while I'm not a fan of his he's had really good guests and he does a god job getting people to open up. I appreciate that he is very respectful and he doesn't try to bait or insert his own opinions. Some good ones off the top of my head were greg allman, merle haggard, mike love, carol burnett, gene simmons...and some good ones I didn't think I would enjoy like dolly parton and josh groban

I wish there was a channel where I could watch women in yoga pants doing squats. 24/7
ESPN used to...in the early 90s our bar/restaurant would have it on all morning. Probably get sued for doing that nowadays...
tauu.jpg
sssa.jpg

I haven't had cable or satellite for years. There are millions of movies/videos on U tube and Netflix.

There use to be,
IIRC it was before MTV back in 1978-1979-ish

I couldn't find it

I remember watching Rock & Roll music videos of just girls in leotards dancing
or aerobic/jazzercise stuff

can't remember what it was called,
I watched a lot of it as a 18-20 y/o, especially in my college years while studying

There use to be,
IIRC it was before MTV back in 1978-1979-ish

I couldn't find it

I remember watching Rock & Roll music videos of just girls in leotards dancing
or aerobic/jazzercise stuff

can't remember what it was called,
I watched a lot of it as a 18-20 y/o, especially in my college years while studying
uh..yeeaahhhh..STUDYIN'...riiiggghhht.

Auto Transport Service
Back