• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's At Your Walmart?

Unfortunate receipt to leave behind.
The Wal-Mart self checkout lanes just got sexy:

or1qqb.jpg

Thongs for 88 cents!!? Dang....gonna rush out and get me a dozen! :D

:screwy:I don't think I would want to see the person that left that receipt at the checkout stand.:screwy:

POA requires a notary, at least in my state, so if he was not competent at the time that's criminal as well.

If that story is accurate.

Car is awesome as is though!

What's at Walmart? Chi-com crap, building china's war-machine.

I have no idea what's at Wally world... haven't been to my local one in more than 10 years.

Last edited:
What's at Walmart? Chi-com crap, building china's war-machine.
Same stuff at every store. Not just WM.
And WM doesn't make the stuff. Don't blame WM.

Btw...a 440 6 pack Superbird? Iirc they only had hemis and 440-4s.

The bird in question is a survivor 440 six pack with an auto. The burn on the hoodcame from an engine fire from a previous visit to WM. The owner put it out with a gallon of milk.

It’s an original owned car. He bought several off the lot in early 71. The dealer had 5 wing cars in his back lot. They couldn’t sell them.

This car was his daily driver. It was common to see him driving in the snow with studded tires and chains. A lot of stories about him and his cars.

The bird in question is a survivor 440 six pack with an auto. The burn on the hoodcame from an engine fire from a previous visit to WM. The owner put it out with a gallon of milk.

It’s an original owned car. He bought several off the lot in early 71. The dealer had 5 wing cars in his back lot. They couldn’t sell them.

This car was his daily driver. It was common to see him driving in the snow with studded tires and chains. A lot of stories about him and his cars.
Good to know the story behind the car

I owned a 6-bbl, 4-speed bird....back in the 70's. I think it went to Iowa.

Auto Transport Service
Back