• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving ?

1967coronet

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:51 AM
Reaction score
Staying home or traveling ?
We will be staying home this year with only my mother and my wife's mother coming over.

We had ours at my sisters home yesterday due to family members having to work on Thanksgiving day this year. Just about an hour drive and everyone had a great time.

At home. Parents staying where they are. Two college kids who live in isolation coming. Crossing fingers.

IMG_2268.JPG
Going camping with neighbors. Frying turkey on Thursday.
I should have said turkeys (2), since there will be 14 or 15 of us. We used to get about 3 picnic tables together, but since all of this social distancin, we bring our own chairs and plastic tables and spread out some.

Last edited:
Our POS governor who decided to lock down the entire state but heart felt "FU" to him, having the kids over and the old Gov can suck it!

Going south about 180 miles to my wife's family as always and at Christmas they will be here with my family. It's a every year thing and we are not changing anything. So far everyone is Covid free.

Staying home with my family and giving thanks for how blessed we truly are. Enjoying a wonderful Turkey dinner and a few cocktails. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! 440'

Gonna have the kids here next Sunday. I hope it is warm enough to take the mountain bikes to the trails for a couple hours.

Hiding from people and working in the shop

Just my immediate family at home having a big meal and trying to stay awake after. I am hoping the weather is good enough for me to get some outside work done around my place.

Staying home with my wife and daughter. All of my family/relatives are spread across the country. Too far to drive and none of us like to fly anymore.

Not sure what the Mrs will prepare this year, but I know it will be superb. Maybe we'll go to Cracker Barrel instead :p.

Hiding from my in-laws in the garage! Last year my father-in-law went full "Griswold" and backed their RV into the house. Hopefully this year will go smoother.

We Canadians already had our Thanksgiving. Deep fried a turkey with some friends. As of today we are close to another lock down. Restaurants, gyms can only have max 10 ppl at a time lol. Damn government.

Hiding from my in-laws in the garage! Last year my father-in-law went full "Griswold" and backed their RV into the house. Hopefully this year will go smoother.
That's the best one yet lol

Same as every other year, whoever wants to live in fear... Let em.

Auto Transport Service
Back