• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's it worth? Cross Ram

Hemi2Much

Local time
1:54 PM
Reaction score
I had part of this up for sale a while back but have recently been able to locate more pieces of the setup. I now have the cross pipe and the other missing Carb.
Both Crabs, are Carter #2903S I think the only things missing are the breathers and linkages.
What is a realistic price to try to move them on?
processed-7f680ef6-654a-461a-a4f1-54092d4a67ed_FIWdYl8X.jpeg
processed-e09add02-dc0c-49e1-8a2d-56e008df4f7d_7p06Vnxt.jpeg
processed-7c8fce78-0f45-4de7-aba6-487e390dd2de_cA1LNBTr.jpeg

I had part of this up for sale a while back but have recently been able to locate more pieces of the setup. I now have the cross pipe and the other missing Carb.
Both Crabs, are Carter #2903S I think the only things missing are the breathers and linkages.
What is a realistic price to try to move them on?View attachment 1210538 View attachment 1210539 View attachment 1210540
You May Want To Contact "KRAMER" & See If He's Interested............I Sold Him A Set Of 2903's A While Back .
Kramer Is Mainstream Early Mopar Max Wedgie..............
Kramer Is Knowledgable !
Kramer Is The Place I Would Go For Max Wedgie .............
Kramer Is The Real McCoy............
This Is Not An Endorsement / ITS MY OPINION...............Get It ! , Got IT!
Carpe Diem & Mopar2Ya!

Jusr keep in mind that Kramer is a dealer ... and will want to make at least 100% profit.

If you can find any more parts that would help the sale. Many pieces needed to make it function.

Those are called long rams, they are 1960 and 1961.

forget calling a low ball dealer. They are not your friend.

Ya, long ram, not cross ram. A very unique combination for the early cars.

I would suggest you actively try to find (as you would if you needed and wanted to purchase) as similar set. In doing so you will find out their worth. You cannot ask wolves the price of sheep. My .02

Auto Transport Service
Back