• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's The Most You Would Pay For A Beer?

I have a cousin that would buy two bottles of that. Meanwhile he lives hand to mouth.

$12.00 a piece at Yankee Stadium....And I lost count how many I have had over the years.

I went to a concert last year and they wanted eleven dollars for a cup of warm beer,so that is where I drew the line! I bought the first round and when they told me the total amount, I begrudgingly paid it. When my friend was going to buy the next round, I told him don't buy it, I have cold beer in the cooler in the truck. We can drink them after the show!

"The taste is more like a fine liquor, with a sweetness like a port or cognac and a smooth, almost buttery, malt-filled finish."

There's a bar in my area that specializes in beer. They must have at least 200 different brands on their menu. Some are listed as "one per customer".

I dont much care for ports. We have a brew group that gets together a couple time a year and brew for special occasions. 10 to 15 gallons at a time. Group ranges from beginners to all out speciality brewers.
Some times it more fun making than drinking.

We enjoy the $2 Happy Hour Drafts when we're out. Usually buy an extra before the price change, and make that one last...

"The taste is more like a fine liquor, with a sweetness like a port or cognac and a smooth, almost buttery, malt-filled finish."

There's a bar in my area that specializes in beer. They must have at least 200 different brands on their menu. Some are listed as "one per customer".
Is that your description or the bar's? If it's your's, then you should write Ad copy.

Maybe $5, after the first few they all taste the same ;)

Think €20 I paid for a small bottle of Heineken in Switzerland was the most I ever paid.

I paid 50 Francs in France for a Stein with 1.0 litre of Stella Artois in it...and I was able to keep the handle. Still have it in my collection....that was 1996 :) The beer was nice and cool, and the waitress was buxsome and full also. :D

Now, if we're talking Malt Whisky...I would pay up to $100 for a good shot.

I just found a bottle in my collection that is currently valued at around $2,000 ...lucky I didn't crack that one for cooking. :rolleyes:

Adding pic because..... :xscuseless:
upload_2018-7-8_19-56-17.png

upload_2018-7-8_19-56-17.png

Last edited:
The San Francisco voters enacted their city's minimum wage for all workers, including part-time and temporary employees, to $15.00 per hour on July 1, 2018. It made a previously priced $5.50, 12 oz. bottle of Bud Light cost a buck more ($6.50) at the hotel tavern.

The San Francisco wage rate will be adjusted each July 1 thereafter based on the annual increase in the Consumer Price Index.

Stuck at DFW, I broke down and bought a beer and order of fries. $20 and change! Never again.

Auto Transport Service
Back